If I were Chris I would probably tell John off a little. At times he portrayed Chris as a friendless, rude weirdo. Although he didn't do it all the time he did sometimes and for that I would've been very, very upset because he didn't know Chris. What would I say to my parents if I was Chris? WEll, first of all I never would've resented them the way he did. I would have embraced the fact that I had parents who loved me very much and shown them that I loved them back every single day!!!
If I was McCandless, i dont know how I would handle Krauker. For some part i would be angry with everything he said about me, but im not sure how i would deal with him about how he portrayed me, it might feel a little weird hearing someone tell your life story, i probably would not want much to do with this person, understanding i might be angry of how he told my life.
Lastly, if I was Chris, i would apoloize to my parents, for being a stubborn, insensitive brat of a son. I wouldnt be pleased with the way that i treated my parents and i would realize I have really hurt and affected my family, and what i have of close friends.
i would be very angry with john because he is making chris look like a crazy guy and i think he is just following his dreams... let him do it with out having him look like a crazy person.
i would tell Chris's parents that how they are looking at the situation is stupid because chris just wants to do his own thing and he is an adult so why stop him?
If I was Chris, I would say to the author that he portrayed me not too rough but not to lightly. It doesn't sound like I'm a bad person or anything but he does reveal some negative sides to me harshly. Also if I was Chris I would definitely tell my parents that they were being very irrational and that I would leave if they continued to be this way...
I don't know what I could say to John because I don't really know if he portrayed Chris how he really was in real life. The only people who knew how Chris really acted was Chris and his close friends and family. Same thing goes for what I would say to my parents if I were Chris, I don't know what really went on between them, except what was said in the book.
john portrays that chris a freak who has no friends so he just decides to go and see how long he can live with out anyone cuz he has nothing better to do.
If I was Chris, I would tell John that he shouldn't have portrayed him as such a weirdo at times in the novel. I would tell Chris' parents that they were very kind, loving and generous to Chris while he was growing up and I would never have hated them the way he did.
If I were Chris, I think that I would probably be a bit mad at John Krakauer because if someone 'explains' how you act, but you don't think that you actually act that way, then you would be mad. Sometimes, Chris was portrayed as mean, uncaring, someone who didn't have any friends, and who didn't like his parents at all.
If I was Chris, I would never have hated my parents. I would be happy that they are actually caring for me because most parents tend to not really 'care' about their kids as soon as they reach a certain age because they should be old enough to look after themselves.
If i were Chris I probably wouldn't get mad at Krauker because I would want to confront him. I probably wouldn't go to my parents, because we would have such a bad bond with them.
If i were Chris I probably wouldn't get mad at Krauker because I would want to confront him. I probably wouldn't go to my parents, because we would have such a bad bond with them.
If I was Chris I would most likely be upset with John because at some points in the story he criticizes Chris. John sometimes portrays Chris as a weirdo that doesn't care for his family and friends. Also the John makes him sound rude at parts.
If I were Chris, I wouldn't have treated my parents the Chris has. I wouldn't leave then dumbfounded of my where abouts. I would have let my parents know that I loved them and accepted the fact that they loved me back.
if i was chris I would actually be really ....mad but happy at the same time he tells the reader stuff that makes me sound like an a** but i am happy because im in a book!!!!! i would say sorry to my parents!!!!
if i was chris I would actually be really ....mad but happy at the same time he tells the reader stuff that makes me sound like an a** but i am happy because im in a book!!!!! i would say sorry to my parents!!!
if i were chris i would be pisssed off at john because he made chris look bad in some places in his book,john doesnt really no chris, so how does he have rights to make chris look bad, he doesnt in my opinion, chris seems like a good person to me and i just dont think that john is right in making chrsi look bad
22 comments:
If I were Chris I would probably tell John off a little. At times he portrayed Chris as a friendless, rude weirdo. Although he didn't do it all the time he did sometimes and for that I would've been very, very upset because he didn't know Chris. What would I say to my parents if I was Chris? WEll, first of all I never would've resented them the way he did. I would have embraced the fact that I had parents who loved me very much and shown them that I loved them back every single day!!!
If I was McCandless, i dont know how I would handle Krauker. For some part i would be angry with everything he said about me, but im not sure how i would deal with him about how he portrayed me, it might feel a little weird hearing someone tell your life story, i probably would not want much to do with this person, understanding i might be angry of how he told my life.
Lastly, if I was Chris, i would apoloize to my parents, for being a stubborn, insensitive brat of a son. I wouldnt be pleased with the way that i treated my parents and i would realize I have really hurt and affected my family, and what i have of close friends.
i would be very angry with john because he is making chris look like a crazy guy and i think he is just following his dreams... let him do it with out having him look like a crazy person.
i would tell Chris's parents that how they are looking at the situation is stupid because chris just wants to do his own thing and he is an adult so why stop him?
If I was Chris, I would say to the author that he portrayed me not too rough but not to lightly. It doesn't sound like I'm a bad person or anything but he does reveal some negative sides to me harshly. Also if I was Chris I would definitely tell my parents that they were being very irrational and that I would leave if they continued to be this way...
I don't know what I could say to John because I don't really know if he portrayed Chris how he really was in real life. The only people who knew how Chris really acted was Chris and his close friends and family. Same thing goes for what I would say to my parents if I were Chris, I don't know what really went on between them, except what was said in the book.
john portrays that chris a freak who has no friends so he just decides to go and see how long he can live with out anyone cuz he has nothing better to do.
If I was Chris, I would tell John that he shouldn't have portrayed him as such a weirdo at times in the novel. I would tell Chris' parents that they were very kind, loving and generous to Chris while he was growing up and I would never have hated them the way he did.
If I were Chris, I think that I would probably be a bit mad at John Krakauer because if someone 'explains' how you act, but you don't think that you actually act that way, then you would be mad. Sometimes, Chris was portrayed as mean, uncaring, someone who didn't have any friends, and who didn't like his parents at all.
If I was Chris, I would never have hated my parents. I would be happy that they are actually caring for me because most parents tend to not really 'care' about their kids as soon as they reach a certain age because they should be old enough to look after themselves.
If i were Chris I probably wouldn't get mad at Krauker because I would want to confront him. I probably wouldn't go to my parents, because we would have such a bad bond with them.
If i were Chris I probably wouldn't get mad at Krauker because I would want to confront him. I probably wouldn't go to my parents, because we would have such a bad bond with them.
if is was chris i would be mad at john because he made chris look like a loner and made it look like he didn't like his family.
If I was Chris I would most likely be upset with John because at some points in the story he criticizes Chris. John sometimes portrays Chris as a weirdo that doesn't care for his family and friends. Also the John makes him sound rude at parts.
If I were Chris, I wouldn't have treated my parents the Chris has. I wouldn't leave then dumbfounded of my where abouts. I would have let my parents know that I loved them and accepted the fact that they loved me back.
if i was chris I would actually be really ....mad but happy at the same time he tells the reader stuff that makes me sound like an a** but i am happy because im in a book!!!!! i would say sorry to my parents!!!!
I guess John portrays him as wierd and lonely
if i was chris I would actually be really ....mad but happy at the same time he tells the reader stuff that makes me sound like an a** but i am happy because im in a book!!!!! i would say sorry to my parents!!!
I LOVE MY PARENTS!!!!!!!!
and books.....
Parents are annoying and just get into my space. Same with my animals.
I'm just kind of trying relate to him.
if i were chris i would be pisssed off at john because he made chris look bad in some places in his book,john doesnt really no chris, so how does he have rights to make chris look bad, he doesnt in my opinion, chris seems like a good person to me and i just dont think that john is right in making chrsi look bad
Post a Comment