I think that Chris was the kind of person who liked being alone, but was also very friendly. he wasn't a loner who was unfriendly but he was the kind of loner who enjoyed time to himself
chris is quite a character. i don't thing you will find anyone else like him because he has allot of guts to do this. he is kind of lonely because he doesn't really have any family anymore because ha abandoned them, well not really but he left. i could never go without talking to someone i like to socialize.
chris was a really kind person who could easliy make firiends, he liked being alone, but he was still a reallly kind guy to everyone he met, one thing that i thought was stupid of him was tht he ditched his car just because
1. What are your impressions of Chris after hearing chapters 4-7?
Well, Chris must be a pretty nice person to be able to hitch all those rides and help from people. I understand his goal, to find something more, but my opinion on him is selfish. He has so much that he just gives up or burns or abandons, and it makes the third world countries seem less unfortunate. I dont know, i realize he donated to charity, i just find him to be a nut. Not crazy just a little to untense for my liking.
2. Chris McCandless was described by many as a loner. If he was a loner, why did he befriend so many people?
He was a loner in his life, but he was obviously a good hearted friendly person if he befriended so many people. I agree he was a loner though.
3. Could you go 36 days without talking to someone? Try 36 minutes!
No i couldnt. Friends and Family are the two most important things in my life. I could definitley not do it mind you i wouldnt want to. 36 is more than a month, and i cant even going a day without talking to someone!!!
1. I think that Chris is not very smart to be leaving his friends and family without telling them where he was going or what he was doing or without accepting anything from them, regardless of what his parents had done to him.
2. I think that although some people thought that he was a loner. they didn't realize how nice and friendly he actually was. Because, when most people looked at him, they saw a man who was off in his own world and who didn't care about anyone or anything. But that hadn't met the real Chris McCandless. His appearance of seeming like a loner was basically just a "front" that he put up so that no one would know what he was actually feeling.
3. No, I definitely could not go 36 days without talking to someone because I am just not that kind of a person. I can barely even go 5 minutes without talking to anyone, let alone just saying something. for him to go for 36 days without talking was crazy.
1. What are your impressions of Chris after hearing chapters 4-7? I think that he is really stupid to burn all his money and go into the wild. He wasnt going to live that long out there.
2. Chris McCandless was described by many as a loner. If he was a loner, why did he befriend so many people? Yes he was a loner but he met alot of people because he was looking for jobs and stuff.
3. Could you go 36 days without talking to someone? Try 36 minutes! No i couldnt ogo 36 days with out talking to somebody. i would go crazy.
1. What are your impressions of Chris after hearing chapters 4-7?
2. Chris McCandless was described by many as a loner. If he was a loner, why did he befriend so many people?
3. Could you go 36 days without talking to someone? Try 36 minutes! 1)i think that he is very detrimined and he was just trying to get away from it all 2)i dont think he was a loner i think that he just could not handle it any more so he left but he also wanted to talk to some one 3)no
Chris is someone that only wants to receive respect by allowing that person to prove it to him, not buy it. And I think that he isn't very intelligence because he abandoned a perfectly good car, and burned all his money. Chris was not a loner, because he befriended so many ppl along his journey, but the reason he ditched his original live is because of his parents ... I think I would not be able to last 36 days without talking to anybody, because i like to know that im not all alone in the world.
chris is a person that likes to live life with adventure and is very indipendant
and as much as chris was a loner he did like talking to people and i think that when he got the chance he tryed to befriend anyone he could
and no i dont think i could live 36 days without talking to anyone, how ever i could easily go 36 minutes...the most i thnk i could go without talking is 2 to 4 hours
I think that Chris is a very interesting character. I think that he is lonely because he doesn't have family around because he left them. I believe that he was a loner, but he knew that friends would come in handy in the future. I think that it would be pretty much impossible for me to go 36 hours without talking to someone (unless i was sleeping), or even 36 minutes.
My impression of Chris is that he is the type of person who likes to be alone, but he makes friends easily when he wants to. Chris was kind of a loner but I think that he just needs some time to himself while he is traveling, he wants to be alone with his thoughts for a while. I don't think I could go 36 days without talking to someone, I would probably go crazy WAY before then. I probably couldn't even stand 1 day.
I don't think that I would be able to go 36 days with out talking to any one i would probably get very lonely. But Chris is the kind of person who loves time to him self and I don't think he was a loner either. he had a lot of friends, every one needs time to them selves but 36 days!?
I think Chris is kinda weird because he burnt all his money, he just left his car with 25 pounds of rice, a bag of clothes, if it was me I wouldn't have left 25 pounds of rice in my car and left. I think he made a few dumb desicions there, I would have kept the money with me just in case i couldn't find any food.
1. My impression of Chris hasn't change since i first heard about the story. He is a person that wasn't adventure and doesn't are about anything else.
2. If Chris was a loner then he wouldn't have befriended those people. He wasn't a lone, just didn't like his parents and wanted adventure alone.
3. I could probably go with 36 without talking to someone if i had something to do. Someday I go without talking to people for a few hours because all i do is play computed, and I don't talk to anyone on the games either.
After reading theis chapters t think that he is pretty cool but dumb fore burning his money and getting rid of his car.
I think that he wasn't a loner because he met and had lots of friends on his journey.
I could go 36 days without talking to someone the reaysons i cant go 36 minutes at school because there are actually people to talk to. But in the desert their is no option to talk to people or not.
I think Chris was a person that liked being alone and he liked the adventures and the challenges. He was also a very happy person that had a lot of friends and would make more friends very easy.
i think that Chris isn't a loner but he enjoyes being alone. when he was in the city he said that he feels uncomfy and wants to get back to the wild. I would probably go crazy not talking to anyone for 36 days and would just talk to my self a lot. My opinon of Chris is that he is really selfish because he just leaves his family and doesnt even care what they are going through. I dont understand wat would make him want to go away
My impressoins of Chris are that he is very friendly and open minded. He is a really great guy and the type that everyone wants to be friends with. I don't really think that Chris was a loner! Along his journey he had so many friend and always made a point of keeping in touch with them. Are you kidding! I could never go thirty six day without talking to someone unless I was kidnapped and would be killed if I did!
24 comments:
chris seems to be a hard worker and a nice person.
He was probably only a loner in school, but out of school he was probably a different person.
I think that Chris was the kind of person who liked being alone, but was also very friendly. he wasn't a loner who was unfriendly but he was the kind of loner who enjoyed time to himself
1. He wanted have a life of adventure and he got it.
2. He just did not want any.
3. Yes, the person who I usually talk to is really myself. I know its weird, but I don't have any friends so what are you to do hugh.
chris is quite a character. i don't thing you will find anyone else like him because he has allot of guts to do this. he is kind of lonely because he doesn't really have any family anymore because ha abandoned them, well not really but he left. i could never go without talking to someone i like to socialize.
chris was a really kind person who could easliy make firiends, he liked being alone, but he was still a reallly kind guy to everyone he met, one thing that i thought was stupid of him was tht he ditched his car just because
1. What are your impressions of Chris after hearing chapters 4-7?
Well, Chris must be a pretty nice person to be able to hitch all those rides and help from people. I understand his goal, to find something more, but my opinion on him is selfish. He has so much that he just gives up or burns or abandons, and it makes the third world countries seem less unfortunate. I dont know, i realize he donated to charity, i just find him to be a nut. Not crazy just a little to untense for my liking.
2. Chris McCandless was described by many as a loner. If he was a loner, why did he befriend so many people?
He was a loner in his life, but he was obviously a good hearted friendly person if he befriended so many people. I agree he was a loner though.
3. Could you go 36 days without talking to someone? Try 36 minutes!
No i couldnt. Friends and Family are the two most important things in my life. I could definitley not do it mind you i wouldnt want to. 36 is more than a month, and i cant even going a day without talking to someone!!!
1. I think that Chris is not very smart to be leaving his friends and family without telling them where he was going or what he was doing or without accepting anything from them, regardless of what his parents had done to him.
2. I think that although some people thought that he was a loner. they didn't realize how nice and friendly he actually was. Because, when most people looked at him, they saw a man who was off in his own world and who didn't care about anyone or anything. But that hadn't met the real Chris McCandless. His appearance of seeming like a loner was basically just a "front" that he put up so that no one would know what he was actually feeling.
3. No, I definitely could not go 36 days without talking to someone because I am just not that kind of a person. I can barely even go 5 minutes without talking to anyone, let alone just saying something. for him to go for 36 days without talking was crazy.
1. What are your impressions of Chris after hearing chapters 4-7? I think that he is really stupid to burn all his money and go into the wild. He wasnt going to live that long out there.
2. Chris McCandless was described by many as a loner. If he was a loner, why did he befriend so many people? Yes he was a loner but he met alot of people because he was looking for jobs and stuff.
3. Could you go 36 days without talking to someone? Try 36 minutes! No i couldnt ogo 36 days with out talking to somebody. i would go crazy.
1. What are your impressions of Chris after hearing chapters 4-7?
2. Chris McCandless was described by many as a loner. If he was a loner, why did he befriend so many people?
3. Could you go 36 days without talking to someone? Try 36 minutes!
1)i think that he is very detrimined and he was just trying to get away from it all
2)i dont think he was a loner i think that he just could not handle it any more so he left but he also wanted to talk to some one
3)no
Chris is someone that only wants to receive respect by allowing that person to prove it to him, not buy it. And I think that he isn't very intelligence because he abandoned a perfectly good car, and burned all his money.
Chris was not a loner, because he befriended so many ppl along his journey, but the reason he ditched his original live is because of his parents ... I think
I would not be able to last 36 days without talking to anybody, because i like to know that im not all alone in the world.
chris is a person that likes to live life with adventure and is very indipendant
and as much as chris was a loner he did like talking to people and i think that when he got the chance he tryed to befriend anyone he could
and no i dont think i could live 36 days without talking to anyone, how ever i could easily go 36 minutes...the most i thnk i could go without talking is 2 to 4 hours
srry bout my name sanny pushed enter!
I think that Chris is a very interesting character. I think that he is lonely because he doesn't have family around because he left them. I believe that he was a loner, but he knew that friends would come in handy in the future. I think that it would be pretty much impossible for me to go 36 hours without talking to someone (unless i was sleeping), or even 36 minutes.
My impression of Chris is that he is the type of person who likes to be alone, but he makes friends easily when he wants to. Chris was kind of a loner but I think that he just needs some time to himself while he is traveling, he wants to be alone with his thoughts for a while. I don't think I could go 36 days without talking to someone, I would probably go crazy WAY before then. I probably couldn't even stand 1 day.
I don't think that I would be able to go 36 days with out talking to any one i would probably get very lonely. But Chris is the kind of person who loves time to him self and I don't think he was a loner either. he had a lot of friends, every one needs time to them selves but 36 days!?
I think Chris is kinda weird because he burnt all his money, he just left his car with 25 pounds of rice, a bag of clothes, if it was me I wouldn't have left 25 pounds of rice in my car and left. I think he made a few dumb desicions there, I would have kept the money with me just in case i couldn't find any food.
1. My impression of Chris hasn't change since i first heard about the story. He is a person that wasn't adventure and doesn't are about anything else.
2. If Chris was a loner then he wouldn't have befriended those people. He wasn't a lone, just didn't like his parents and wanted adventure alone.
3. I could probably go with 36 without talking to someone if i had something to do. Someday I go without talking to people for a few hours because all i do is play computed, and I don't talk to anyone on the games either.
After reading theis chapters t think that he is pretty cool but dumb fore burning his money and getting rid of his car.
I think that he wasn't a loner because he met and had lots of friends on his journey.
I could go 36 days without talking to someone the reaysons i cant go 36 minutes at school because there are actually people to talk to. But in the desert their is no option to talk to people or not.
I think Chris was a person that liked being alone and he liked the adventures and the challenges. He was also a very happy person that had a lot of friends and would make more friends very easy.
i think that Chris isn't a loner but he enjoyes being alone. when he was in the city he said that he feels uncomfy and wants to get back to the wild. I would probably go crazy not talking to anyone for 36 days and would just talk to my self a lot. My opinon of Chris is that he is really selfish because he just leaves his family and doesnt even care what they are going through. I dont understand wat would make him want to go away
My impressoins of Chris are that he is very friendly and open minded. He is a really great guy and the type that everyone wants to be friends with. I don't really think that Chris was a loner! Along his journey he had so many friend and always made a point of keeping in touch with them. Are you kidding! I could never go thirty six day without talking to someone unless I was kidnapped and would be killed if I did!
Post a Comment