I think that the movie portrayed Chris as someone who just wanted to get away from the pressures of society and to be alone. The movie hasn't really changed my opinion of Chris. I still think that he is not very smart for not making up with his family before he left.
no, i thought chris was a good person the intire time, but he did some stupid things, when he shot the moose he should have just cooked it like a steak, over an open, fire, when he was hitchhiking around the u.s i think he did the right thing, he wanted to become 1 with the wild, and i think he did so.
I think that the book portrayed Chris as a nice person that was very adventurous but he was mean to his parents. The movie didn't change my opinion on this.
i think he was just fallowing his dream. he just wanted to go to alaska and be left alone. if he wouldn't have died i think he would go to alaska and end up back home with his family and maybe his parents would have learned and not take him for granted again. the movie was easier to understand than the book.
I think the movie showed a different side of Chris that everyone else didn't see because they didn't understand him and portrayed him as an idiot. But this was a great movie ever since I saw the trailers I wanted to see it. The movie and the book have kinda the same timeline but portray Chris in different ways.
Chris was portrayed as a person who cared about the environment and nature and didn't like the materialistic things in the world. He was also portrayed as someone who was crazy for going and living in the wild when he wasn't prepared for it.
Yes, the movie has changed my opinion on Chris because when we were listening to the book it made him sound weird and that he didn't care about anyone. Once I watched the movie i realized that he isn't as crazy as some people thought and that deep down he did care about people, he just didn't always show it.
i think chris wasn't bound to anything or anyone, he could do anything he set his mind on. he lived his last couple years being free and i dont think he regretted anything. my opinion was always that he wanted to be free and that opinion never changed.
ummm... i think that the movie portrayed chris as someone who didn't enjoy the materialistic things in life and that he didn't usually make the mistakes like when he ate the wrong plant and that he really was content with the way that he was living
my opinion didnt really change. i still think that he is selfish for leaving his family and abandoning Korrin even though they were close. he just left he out in the rain without so much as a rain coat
Meh. I still don't like this guy. I think the actor undertook the role of chris well, but it doesn't change my opinion. Its too bad he couldn't get home to see his parents, because they definitely didn't deserve that. Neither his sister. But it's all done now, and nothing can change. Its no different in the movie then it was in the book, I still am not a big fan. Obviously he made friends easily and all but I'm not the type of person to be okay with those things, i just wouldn't approve.
I think that they portrayed Chris as someone who will do anything to find happiness, just like in the book. Also, my opinion has changed about Chris because at first I thought he was right about happiness in the wild but now I think that he should have shared it with his family and gone home.
In the movie Chris was portrayed as someone who respects the environments, and that he was a compassionate guy who befriended many people on his journey. Chris also did not like society, and didn't want to get caught up in the materialistic world he lived in. Yes the movie has changed my opinion of Chris. with just reading the book i thought chris was portrayed in more of a negative way, he seemed selfish and rude. But in the movie it shows him as loving and caring guy, towards the people on his journey.
I think the movie has shown Chris as more of a happy person than in the book. He seems to show more emotion in the movie. I don't think he was really changed much between the book and the movie.
I think what he did was good and showed that u don't need money to be happy and that people take a lot of stuff for granet. If people were more like Chris we would have a better world not everything would be a bout the money, In the movie chris was a brave and couragous person to go out in the wild like he did. The book made him seem like he was crazy but the movie made him look like he was a nice person. I think that going into the wild would be hard to do but if you believe u can do it why not go and try.
chris was also wrong on leaving his parents in the dark, meaning they didnt know where he was for close to a year and that isnt good. you can tell that they really cared about him
Yes I think Chris changed in the movie. In the book he seemed more like a person who didn't want anything any one offered, and didn't care if any one cared for him. but in the movie he didn't seem as much as a jerk as it sounded in the book. I thought he would have been more rude towards his parents. But i still enjoyed the book and the movie.
In my opinion, Chris is so admirable. He was brave, courageous and even at his time of death, he was smiling. His story is so inspiring and incredible, I never thought that someone would ever do that, live off the wild and become so isolated from everything. It was a glorious story and I am still just amazed by what he accomplished in his life. Yes, the movie did manipulate my perspective on Chris, but in a good way. In the movie he was portrayed a little better in the book, not like an absurd lunatic chasing his death or whatever. I absolutely loved this movie and Chris's story.
No, the movie hasn't changed my opinion of Chris. I myself thought that Chris was built for his big adventure it's just that he could have been more prepared. Chris was portrayed as an adventurer in the movie that didn't care what people thought and that was what drove him to his alaskan adventure, his Starving condition had also made me hungry.
In the movie chris was portrayed as a very caring ,and soft person. but in the book he sounded like he was rough ,and uncaring my point of view was changed because the movie makes him look a lot more caring
The movie has changed my opinion of chris in the book chris sounds like a snot teenager that dosn't want anybody to no about who he is. in the movie he is a really nice kid, he is definatly different in the movie than the book.
He was an adventurer who wanted to live his dream, and not have anyone tell him what to do.
It made me feel a lot more like I was Chris and how he felt when he was traveling the way that not many people do and how he made new friends. The movies to me are usually better than the book, and this was one of them.
i thought chris was portrayed pretty much the same from what i thought in the book. he was energetic and fit the part. just i pictured him differently with long hair.
my opinion has changed because i think that chris was more of a smart alick in the book but he still made people feel good. i got a better feeling of what it would be like with him
I think the move portrayed Chris as a guy that was searching for the adventures in life and he needed to do this on his own without a family in the background helping him out and the movie hasn't really changed my opinion to Chris.
i think chris wasn't bound to anything or anyone, he could do anything he set his mind on. he lived his last couple years being free and i dont think he regretted anything. my opinion was always that he wanted to be free and that opinion never changed.
25 comments:
The movie portrayed Chris as a funny nice guy and it never really changed my opinion of him because i have watched the movie before.
I think that the movie portrayed Chris as someone who just wanted to get away from the pressures of society and to be alone. The movie hasn't really changed my opinion of Chris. I still think that he is not very smart for not making up with his family before he left.
no, i thought chris was a good person the intire time, but he did some stupid things, when he shot the moose he should have just cooked it like a steak, over an open, fire, when he was hitchhiking around the u.s i think he did the right thing, he wanted to become 1 with the wild, and i think he did so.
I think that the book portrayed Chris as a nice person that was very adventurous but he was mean to his parents. The movie didn't change my opinion on this.
i think he was just fallowing his dream. he just wanted to go to alaska and be left alone. if he wouldn't have died i think he would go to alaska and end up back home with his family and maybe his parents would have learned and not take him for granted again. the movie was easier to understand than the book.
I think the movie showed a different side of Chris that everyone else didn't see because they didn't understand him and portrayed him as an idiot.
But this was a great movie ever since I saw the trailers I wanted to see it. The movie and the book have kinda the same timeline but portray Chris in different ways.
Chris was portrayed as a person who cared about the environment and nature and didn't like the materialistic things in the world. He was also portrayed as someone who was crazy for going and living in the wild when he wasn't prepared for it.
Yes, the movie has changed my opinion on Chris because when we were listening to the book it made him sound weird and that he didn't care about anyone. Once I watched the movie i realized that he isn't as crazy as some people thought and that deep down he did care about people, he just didn't always show it.
i think chris wasn't bound to anything or anyone, he could do anything he set his mind on. he lived his last couple years being free and i dont think he regretted anything. my opinion was always that he wanted to be free and that opinion never changed.
ummm... i think that the movie portrayed chris as someone who didn't enjoy the materialistic things in life and that he didn't usually make the mistakes like when he ate the wrong plant and that he really was content with the way that he was living
my opinion didnt really change. i still think that he is selfish for leaving his family and abandoning Korrin even though they were close. he just left he out in the rain without so much as a rain coat
Meh.
I still don't like this guy. I think the actor undertook the role of chris well, but it doesn't change my opinion. Its too bad he couldn't get home to see his parents, because they definitely didn't deserve that. Neither his sister. But it's all done now, and nothing can change. Its no different in the movie then it was in the book, I still am not a big fan. Obviously he made friends easily and all but I'm not the type of person to be okay with those things, i just wouldn't approve.
I think that they portrayed Chris as someone who will do anything to find happiness, just like in the book. Also, my opinion has changed about Chris because at first I thought he was right about happiness in the wild but now I think that he should have shared it with his family and gone home.
In the movie Chris was portrayed as someone who respects the environments, and that he was a compassionate guy who befriended many people on his journey. Chris also did not like society, and didn't want to get caught up in the materialistic world he lived in.
Yes the movie has changed my opinion of Chris. with just reading the book i thought chris was portrayed in more of a negative way, he seemed selfish and rude. But in the movie it shows him as loving and caring guy, towards the people on his journey.
I think the movie has shown Chris as more of a happy person than in the book. He seems to show more emotion in the movie. I don't think he was really changed much between the book and the movie.
I think what he did was good and showed that u don't need money to be happy and that people take a lot of stuff for granet. If people were more like Chris we would have a better world not everything would be a bout the money, In the movie chris was a brave and couragous person to go out in the wild like he did. The book made him seem like he was crazy but the movie made him look like he was a nice person. I think that going into the wild would be hard to do but if you believe u can do it why not go and try.
chris was also wrong on leaving his parents in the dark, meaning they didnt know where he was for close to a year and that isnt good. you can tell that they really cared about him
Yes I think Chris changed in the movie. In the book he seemed more like a person who didn't want anything any one offered, and didn't care if any one cared for him. but in the movie he didn't seem as much as a jerk as it sounded in the book. I thought he would have been more rude towards his parents. But i still enjoyed the book and the movie.
In my opinion, Chris is so admirable. He was brave, courageous and even at his time of death, he was smiling. His story is so inspiring and incredible, I never thought that someone would ever do that, live off the wild and become so isolated from everything. It was a glorious story and I am still just amazed by what he accomplished in his life. Yes, the movie did manipulate my perspective on Chris, but in a good way. In the movie he was portrayed a little better in the book, not like an absurd lunatic chasing his death or whatever. I absolutely loved this movie and Chris's story.
No, the movie hasn't changed my opinion of Chris. I myself thought that Chris was built for his big adventure it's just that he could have been more prepared. Chris was portrayed as an adventurer in the movie that didn't care what people thought and that was what drove him to his alaskan adventure, his Starving condition had also made me hungry.
In the movie chris was portrayed as a very caring ,and soft person. but in the book he sounded like he was rough ,and uncaring
my point of view was changed because the movie makes him look a lot more caring
The movie has changed my opinion of chris in the book chris sounds like a snot teenager that dosn't want anybody to no about who he is. in the movie he is a really nice kid, he is definatly different in the movie than the book.
He was an adventurer who wanted to live his dream, and not have anyone tell him what to do.
It made me feel a lot more like I was Chris and how he felt when he was traveling the way that not many people do and how he made new friends.
The movies to me are usually better than the book, and this was one of them.
I think Chris was portrayed as a very complicated person that nobody seemed to understand.
He seemed like he just wanted to get away from the pressures of society and just live in an unstructered environment.
The movie has not really changed my opinion on Chris because I have read the book before and seen the movie.
i thought chris was portrayed pretty much the same from what i thought in the book. he was energetic and fit the part. just i pictured him differently with long hair.
my opinion has changed because i think that chris was more of a smart alick in the book but he still made people feel good. i got a better feeling of what it would be like with him
I think the move portrayed Chris as a guy that was searching for the adventures in life and he needed to do this on his own without a family in the background helping him out and the movie hasn't really changed my opinion to Chris.
i think chris wasn't bound to anything or anyone, he could do anything he set his mind on. he lived his last couple years being free and i dont think he regretted anything. my opinion was always that he wanted to be free and that opinion never changed.
Post a Comment