What elements did not appeal to you? Why?
What do you think I should change for next year? How could the project be formatted to make it better? Give me details that will help me learn. This is your chance to give HONEST feedback, so take it!
(if you think it sucked, tell me how it could be improved!)

18 comments:
I liked the WOTWC project because it helped show us that there are many of issues around the world that need attention. I dont really know any thing to say to help make this better
I think that this was a really good thing to do because it helped us understand how to use this and it gave us something that will allow our imagination and writing skills to flourish. I think that you couldn't change it, cuz it was really good. ^^
The project was a good learning experienece in how to use the ken burns effect.
It was good because I learned so much about the world and what's happening in the world.
what i liked about the waiting assignment is that i got to use my video making skills that i learned and did well on last year. what i learned was how to use the video editor on the mack in a more advanced way.
i liked the waiting project because i got to use imovie and it was really cool. we got to learn about the issues in the world and i learned how yo make a movie
I really liked the WOTW project because it was a different project that let us explore technology yet still incorporating the curriculum. I learned a lot during this project especially about what's going on in the world and what the issues really look like. I don't think you should change it for next year. Just maybe post the videos on a website that gives better quality.
i think the wotwc project was fun and a great learning experience for learning about how to use the macs and about a global issue. but one of the things i didnt like is how easy it was to lose all of your work.
I think that this project was a very good thing to do because it gave us a chance to learn how to use this new program and to learn about things that are happening in our world.
i personally liked the wotwc project. it was a good eye opener to all the issues in the world. and we all now have experience with the i movie and other good tools.
I think that the project was fun and helped us learn how to use the macs alot better and it was a great learning expieriment for our issues. I dont think that there is anything that you could change to make it better exept i think we shouldnt need dressups and openers =P
what i liked about this project was the format we used it was really interesting and most of the time easy to folllow. I feel that there is nothing really that you should change
The project was a good learning experience and the thing i would change is being able to choose your own song.
i think that it was a really good thing to do because that it was a really cool learning experience that what is happening in this world.
i think that it was a really good thing to do because that it was a really cool learning experience that what is happening in this world.
The best outcome of this project was learning how to use all those new programs like animoto and voice thread.If i were to change anything about this project it would be to have less focus on the quotes and more on the theme of the movie.
this was a really good thing to do because it mde us open our mind and use our imagination and also help us build up our writing skills and i wouldn't change it, it is really good
the WOTWTC was a very interesting project to work on. i found many parts of the project educational. one part i thought was important was the quotes. linking the quotes to pictures. when i would read the quotes i would link them up with pictures that gave image to the quotes. it was hard to feel sure that the quotes meant what you were trying to get across
one element that did not appeal to me was the writing. no the by its self but the amount. i found it hard to keep my writing fresh and not repudiative.
the questions you need to answer could be a little more mixed up. i would make the written part before the video because it make us learn before we choose to educate.
Post a Comment