Monday, March 16, 2009

Will the publicity encourage copy cats?

Read this blog post and decide- yes or no, will the movie, the novel and the press coverage encourage others to go Into the Wild.

24 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Yes I think they will copy cat

sami jo said...

No i don't think so

KayleeR said...

Yes i think there will be more copy cats because of all of the publicity and they might want to have some of the publicity on them.

Jaina LA9 said...

Yes

Steven said...

i agree that it would make people want to be copycats

Emily said...

Yes.yesh it will

Anonymous said...

yes i think there will be copy cats

Anonymous said...

YES! =]

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paige said...

Yes i think that there will be copy cats.

Anonymous said...

yes i believe there well be copy cat like people due to the publicity of the story

Anonymous said...

Yes i think that there will be more copycats because of all the publicity and attention towards it.

Kayla. said...

Yes I think that there will be more copy cats

Anonymous said...

YEAAAAAAAAAA.

brayden said...

yes

Anonymous said...

probably it might

Anonymous said...

yes i think that publicity encourage cheating

Anonymous said...

Yes I think it will encourage copy cats

Jasmine said...

yes i think that this will cause people to copy cat.

Anonymous said...

yess i think people will copy cat

morgan said...

i agree woth kaylee because people want wat is popular and they will do at ever it takes to get there so i think people will copycat

kyle said...

yes because it would make people feel wanted and it would make them happy.

it would make them feel special. :) roflmao

Steven said...

I believe that it will make people want to copy him. In some cases it could kill them and in others it could be a good experience and turn into another hit book or movie or television show. People will try to get the fame and fortune of surviving in the wilderness. I personally want to live in the wilderness because it would be fun and entertaining. Copycats will want to see the place where he did and want to go up there and some might be inspired to never go back home and just stay out in the wilderness. Some people will think he is stupid and is a bad person for kids to follow. I don't, I think he is an inspiration to people every where.

Other people may not think there will be copycats because they think people will have good judgment. They have a good point because if a person is thinking about going out there the person would have to contemplate the pros and cons of going into the wilderness to make up their mind. Other people's opinion affect mine because I hear and see what they say or write. Other people's influence me because they let me see the pros and cons of each side. People will think he is a bad person to follow because he was stupid. I now realize how many people think that way by looking online. Some people may think his story will not create copycats because they won't do it themselves. I understand that somebody may not be prepared or crazy enough for the adventure and their opinion is sometimes the one that saves other people's lives.

I still believe that there will be copycats but it is up to the person on how the go about it. They can be prepared or not it is their choice. Reading about what other people said did not change my choice because if I had the chance I would copy Chris.