Wednesday, April 8, 2009

One more tweet!


What would Chris be doing now if he had lived?

19 comments:

Jasmine said...

I think that chris would be living his dream in Alaska.

Anonymous said...

I believe he would still be in the wild for a bit longer if he were still living, I also think he would be moved in with that france elder fellow.

Emily said...

probably going through life as his parents had wanted him too. Or he would have went back to his favorite people he had met and worked with them.

Emily D =] said...

I think Chris would have eventually gone home or somewhere with the 'hippies' or with Wayne he would have written a book about his attempt to stay alive. And how hard is actually is to be alone in the wilderness. i don't think he would have gone back to his paretns, maybe he would have told them he was alive but he wouldnt live with them. Maybe he would have gone back to the old man that wanted to adopt him.

KayleeR said...

I think chris would still be living in the wild if he was still alive. He said he had always wanted t his and i believe he would spend his life in the wild,

Anonymous said...

I think that Chris would go to alaska and he would come back and be reuinited with the guy that wanted to adopt him.

=]

Dallen said...

I think that if Chris would have survived his ordeal, today he would still be living his dream in the wild. Also I think he would have visited his family to let them know that he is safe.

fittzy777 said...

he would have a family and be camping with them in Alaska and listening to super tramp while on the magic bus with his family living his dream!!!

Kayla said...

I believe that if he lived he would visit or call his sister or he would have lived with the old man that wanted to adopt him. But there is always the possibility that he would have kept traveling around with the hippies

ryleeee said...

I believe that chris would have lived in the wild for a bit longer but eventually getting to the point were he can no longer survive and then move back to his family and get a job and such until he could live on his own but just not ing the wild. i also believe his family would have treated him better.

morgan said...

i think that chris would be making his way to alaska like he set out to do and he would be getting better and better at taking care of him self in the wild and meeting more people

Jaina LA9 said...

I think Chris would live in the wild for a few more weeks and then go back to civilization and work. He would probably tell his sister he is alive and might go back to the old man who wanted to adopt him.

sami jo said...

I don't know what he would still be doing. He would probably go back to his family and get in touch with al l the people he met. He might tell the old man the truth and just be friends with him because he can't actually adopt him. he has parents. He would probably confront his dad about how he feels. Or maybe he would go live out in the country if he liked living in the wild.

Steven said...

I think Chris would be traveling the world to escape his parents and to keep living an exciting life. He would have reached his goal and been even more famous but that probably would have made him crazier and hate possessions more. he probably would be trying to live life to the fullest
http://www.exampleessays.com/viewpaper/23548.html

Anonymous said...

I think that he would be eating like a pig and that he would go home and live his live.

teneah; said...

i think that chris would be starting to get healthy and would have went home by now. i think he would be going and helping out his sister with any thing she needed because i think he would feel a bit bad about leaving her there with his dad and mom.

Paige said...

I think that if Chris would ahbe lived, he would have left the wild. I think that he would have stayed away from his home and travelled around like he did previouse to the wild. I think that he would have also went back and lived with tht old man for a while and let the old man addopt him just like he wanted to befor chris went ino the wild

kyle said...

i think he would have gone back to the hippies and the girl, and he would live his life traveling to all the places that he went to and visiting the people he met. then he would have gone back to his parents and sister and lived out the rest of his life there.

brayden said...

if Chris was alive today he would be going back and finding all the people that helped him and thanking them. He would return the boots and let the man adopt him. I think he would contact his sister but not his dad or mom. Even though the man adopts him i think he would go live with the hippies.